Review of HF

Alun Hughes a.hughes at NEWI.AC.UK
Fri Apr 17 11:21:51 EDT 1998

Johnny Kidd & the Pirates, originally, I believe. The Pirates reformed without JK sometime later and were pretty good; they released another version of "Shakin' All Over" as a single.

Alun

I heard "Shakin' All Over" on the radio the other day (done by The Who?
Somebody help me out on this...) - and I HEARD that fill!!!  Right after
the singer goes, "Shaaaakin' aaaallll overrrr..." there's this little
guitar fill and I went, "where have I heard that recently?  WHOAH!")