Re: HW: low points and giving up ===

Fri Apr 17 12:30:44 EDT 1998

On fre 17 apr 1998 15.56 +0100 "Cutting, Richard"
<richard.cutting at SYNOPSYS.LTD.UK> wrote:
> But lets face
> it, wanking about behind a keyboard is a hell of a lot easier than
> playing the guitar and singing ( I should know, thats what I do ! ), all
> you have to do most of the time is push the right buttons at the right
> time....

     Are you kidding? :)  I'll go out there and play "Master of the
Universe" anytime, anywhere, with anyone on guitar or bass and it'll work
out fine.  Behold!  Kyuss' "Gardenia" ... not complex, but it *blangas*
about a thousand times more than anything on DH :)

     There's no excuse for this kind of behavior, Mr. Brock :)

Cheers,
Carl

ps - to blanga?  to blang?  I blanga, thou blangest, he blangeth?

--
Carl Edlund Anderson
Dept. of Anglo-Saxon, Norse, & Celtic
mailto:cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk