Review of HF

Hardman DK D.K.Hardman at CITY.AC.UK
Fri Apr 17 12:34:35 EDT 1998

 On Fri, 17 Apr 1998, I wrote:

> > I like your assessment of this track (my personal fave from HF), however
> > you gave it (as well as "Live for Me") no numerical score.  Oversight?
>
> Oversight, yes. I'd say 8/10. In other words, a damn fine number, but not
> quite up there with SYIB or HM.

Whoops, sleepy today and making mistakes. That's 8/10 for Damaged. Live
for Me I'd say 5/10 (ducking the brickbats at this point.....).  Sorry
'bout that, as apparently some people hold this up as their fav. This
really is the only one I can see myself skipping - even the heavier
numbers that I thought didn't match up to earlier BOC (maybe an unfair
comparison?) I still like in their own right.

Dave

David Hardman                           "Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner
HCI Design Centre                        That I love Luton town"
School of Informatics                        (John Hegley)
City University
Northampton Square
London EC1V 0HB

Phone: +44 0171 477 8152