HW: Post Brothers

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Fri Apr 17 14:17:15 EDT 1998

Just got the latest issue of Post Brothers, it has more
incidental Hawkwind material...

to whit, someone wants to hire the Post Brothers (Ron and Russ)
to obtain
an extremely rare piece of jewelry, so rare it exists only
twice in all possible reality levels.  But what could he offer
as payment to ones who could pretty much go get anything they
want?

The offer is this, they get to name any concert, by any band,
ever, and the payer will arrange to erase every tape, every
cd, every recording ever made of the concert except two special
laserdiscs which he will give to Ron and Russ Post, which will
now be the most collectible music items ever.

Ron immediately thinks this is a great idea, and starts going over
bands he might want to have this done for, the first one off the top
of his head is....

Hawkwind.  And you just know it's gonna be Space Ritual.
(the others he mentioned were Can and Skinny Puppy)

Russ managed to negotiate up so they each get to name a concert
by a band, so now it's two legendary concerts that will be wiped
out...

Well, my lunch break finished before I finished reading the thing,
so I don't know how it ends, but thought people might want to start
guarding their collections....

Andrew A. Apold (mordru at magg.net), aka  | Tension
Roger Shrubstaff,                       |  Apprehension
Duchy of Silverwater (BL), Amtgard      |    and Dissention
aka Asgrim Dragon -=UDIC=-              |     have begun.
+--------B-L-U-E--Ö-Y-S-T-E-R--C-U-L-T--+    -Alfred Bester
 "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random