OFF: French Revolution ? (Was Re: OFF: Geezer...Black Science)

Stuart Hamilton xzx28 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Fri Apr 17 23:56:34 EDT 1998

Here's the story as I heard it in 1978.
The photographer (Fin Costello?) wanted to
use a Rainbow shot, but he 'partook' of some
pre-show beverages and was so out of it he
didn't manage to take any useable shots.
Rather than lose the gig, he substituted a Rush
shot, subtly(!) making it look like a Rainbow
crowd.  By the time anyone realised the covers
were in the shops.
I don't think he worked for Rainbow again.

Zeit