BOC HF fungus song poll

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Fri Apr 17 17:37:37 EDT 1998

Is anyone else experiencing a fungus-like reaction to X-Ray Eyes?
>This song just grows on me more and more every time I hear it!

Nope, my fungus song is Cold Grey Light Of Dawn.

>What, no honorable mention for By-Tor and the Snow Dog?
Theo

Take you medicine Theo.  The Snow Dog bites back; don't fuck with
By-Tor.  I love this tune.

DK - Damn good review fella.

We're off to see BOC, and I agree John that was hardly a ringing
endorsement of BOC in the Post but who knows what the intent was.  Just
appeared a little ironic to me, more like he/she were questioning
themselves.

Ghost in the Ruins