HW: Huw Langton and Hawkwind in general page update

Jerome Kekatos hawkwind at ZEBRA.NET
Fri Apr 17 17:00:17 EDT 1998

FYI (somewhat dated news, got this message mid March)
>From a new bud of mine down here in the south lands of the gulf coast,
David Graham. Pretty cool site. He's also got a home brew CD of Hawkwind
inspired Synth/Guitar music he performed and recorded called Archaeopteryx:
Flight in Space.
>>> I have a page on Huw Lloyd Langton now...why don't you check it out...
http://www.datasync.com/~davidg59/huw.html
I probably am the only one in the USA with a copy of his latest solo album
ON THE MOVE

I am presently in collaboration with Huw's wife, Marion. She and I are
collaborating to make the page better.
Getting around, aint I????  <lol><<<