HW: EBS...

Martyn Lawrence martynl at FUJITSU.COM.AU
Mon Apr 20 15:22:16 EDT 1998

> I lent my CD to Doug Smith so that he could compare the two, with a view to
> putting all the various different mixes on, as well as any relevent B-sides
> too.

They should add the rest of the "77 tour stuff and are there different mixes to
death trap at all,since one was on the lp,and the other was a hawklords single.

It would be good to hear a studio Version of USoM,and a decent live version of
Back on the Streets.

Hell just release a double-cd of all of the tours and that would keep us all
Happy

regards

Marty