OFF: Masters of Reality

Mon Apr 20 09:34:32 EDT 1998

Well, I'm back, mellower than ever, and I popped into town today to pick up
my BOC Astoria ticket, and noticed that the Masters of Reality are at the
LA2 on Sunday 14th June.  Anyone (Tim :) going?

Also saw the European cover to HF, which I have to admit is an improvement.
I can see AB ordering an import copy specially :))

- Andy

ObGroovyExperienceOnHoliday: smoking hookahs in the tea garden of the Abbasi
Hotel, Isfahan - totally unreal Arabian Nights stuff!