BOC HF and exotic dancers

Mike Looney - ionet mlooney at IONET.NET
Mon Apr 20 09:58:24 EDT 1998

Ok, this one is a little off the wall, but here goes:

What tracks off of HF do you think would be "good" for dancing to (as in
topless type dancing, BTW).   My personal choice is "Damaged" or PUD.
I will be giving a copy of HF to a dancer friend of mine who said she
would use it, but wanted some track recommendations first.  I gave her
mine, but did say that I would ask the BOC mailing list as a whole (yes,
she is computer savvy enough to know what I said when I started talking
about the mailing list, and yes she does know who BOC is)

This is most likely the only way HF is going to get ANY sort of airplay
in Tulsa, it seems.
--
Sillyness is the last refuse of the doomed.  P. Opus
http://www.spellbooksoftware.com