BOC: Jaxx Review

Mon Apr 20 11:38:32 EDT 1998

> From:          "BREVARD, Adrian R." <abrevard at SHL.COM>
. In
quick
> succession the audience was treated to the current single See You in
> Black followed by Buck's mind blowing Last Days of May.  It should be
> noted here that some have wondered why BOC would play such a speed metal
> song at this point in their careers.  I think the answer is simple, it's
> a weapon and a deadly one at that.  The live version of this song would
> make the most dedicated Michael Bolton fan want to crash his forehead
> through cinder block.

Damn, let's get that live version in circulation then!  I laughed
when people thought SYIB was somehow uncharacteristic for BOC.  What
do people call TRatB and Hot Rails?  BOC's just re-visiting an art
form they perfected 20 years ago.

Great review AB!

theo

ps
Maybe they could do a song that would induce Rush fans to ...