Astoria show (was HF review)

Hardman DK D.K.Hardman at CITY.AC.UK
Mon Apr 20 11:52:12 EDT 1998

On Mon, 20 Apr 1998, bart wrote:

> Definitely. I'd forgotten all about those photos - how did they come out ?

There's only a few; they were actually courtesy of Charles The Grinning
Boy - not online anymore, but last known to be residing in Sussex. The
There's a decent picture of Eric signing autographs after the show, plus
some pictures of the band onstage, which are as good as you can expect
from the middle of the audience. I also got a pic of me with Buck, 'cept
Buck looks cool and I look a real dick :)

See ya there!

Dave

David Hardman                           "Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner
HCI Design Centre                        That I love Luton town"
School of Informatics                        (John Hegley)
City University
Northampton Square
London EC1V 0HB

Phone: +44 0171 477 8152