BOC: Re: Astoria show (was HF review)

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Mon Apr 20 19:53:47 EDT 1998

At 17:29 20/04/98 +0100, you wrote:
>In article <Pine.GSO.3.95q.980420143058.3820A-100000 at euston>, Hardman DK
><D.K.Hardman at CITY.AC.UK> writes
>>
>>Anyone else going to the Astoria show?
>>
>>Dave
>>

>I should be. Another comic shop owner (Mike Lake / Forbidden Planet) I
>know is a big BOC fan so I'll be along with him.
>Touch wood <grin>
>--
>Jon

Barring disasters, I'll be there - it's the night before my birthday, and I
can't imagine there'll be any better way to celebrate *VVBG* - I think i
might be taking the following day off work!! (Not least because I probably
won't be able to get back to Bournemouth after the show...)

So,  I repeat my earlier plea, anybody know the Astoria box office number
since I probably won't be in central London to pick one up in person.

I finally tracked down HF on Saturday (Andys Records in Hull) - I've only
been able to listen to it once (quietly) - first impressions fair: not
first division, but pretty good nonetheless. I'll give my more considered
opinions later.

I might also be game for Masters of Reality - Sundays are good for me 'coz
I'm usually in Croydon seeing my kidz during the day.....

ChrisW

NP: DRMFSLTD remaster (also from Andys Records in Hull :-{)> )
"I can't believe my point of view is the only correct one." - Jerry Garcia