BOC: COmIX

StevenTice StevenTice at AOL.COM
Tue Apr 21 00:33:00 EDT 1998

<< I know we raved about this for a while a few months back, but did we
 ever get a definitive answer to the question of probability with regards
 to the number of Comic Shop Owners on BOC-L?  ie - why the flip are
 there so many of yew guys in one places - what are the odds? >>

It was the subliminal programming inserted in the BOC issues of Defenders in
the seventies...any comics/BOC fan reading those was implanted with the desire
to own a comic book store, and those who could made it a reality...:-)

Steven Tice
Calliope Comics
(But one of many...)