HW : Hawkeye etc

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Tue Apr 21 09:33:22 EDT 1998

Recieved a note from Adrian. For those who didn't, it says...

Hawkeye 8 Due May.
A short note...Work On The Hawkwind Chronicles book has kept me busy
these last six months, hence the delay with Hawkeye 8, which has just
been started and will be out in May. It will contain a review of the
Strange daze Festival in America and the Autumn British Tour, along with
a few other goodies. Price is still 2.50 (see below for address).

The Hawkwind Chronicles book is really starting to take shape now,
though there's still much to do and i'm looking for a realistic
publishing date in 1999. There's a few things I still need info on, like
the line-ups and dates of the Agents Of Chaos/Hawkdog gigs from 1988/89,
the set lists from gigs in July 1976 and Sonic Assassin gig in 1977. If
you can help, I'd like to hear from you.

Adrian Parr 6 Conifers Close, teddington, Middlesex TW11 9JG England

The rest of the note is stuff you already knew, excepting perhaps Dave
is mixing material from Strange Daze for future release and on the live
front HW plan to tour Europe in May, returning for Strange Daze 2 in
August.

--
blanga blanga blanga
Jon