BOC: Comix

Horse Whisperer beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 21 09:42:26 EDT 1998

>> How 'bout taking a poll of "SF/comics-likers" and
"non-SF/comics-likers"
>just to get the psychotic statistics down? Weren't there BOC-L polls
>once upon a time BTW???

SF = cool
Comix = superheroes/nah,  strange or intelligent/yeah

>>As an aside, for my money, Buck's bestest solo is on the original
"Subhuman".
> Oooh, suits me sir.
>Chris Underpants
>
>Oh Chris U just hit a real tender spot.  Are we talking ST or
Feet/Knees
>version?  I am partial to Feet/Knees, this is the one song I play most
>often for the unitiated....

I'm speaking about the Original from Secret Treaties.  I'll tell you
that I much prefer OYFOOYK's version of the song, but the solo on the
Subhuman from ST is sooooooo much better.
Mind yew, the solos on Blue Oyster Cult (from Imaginos obviously) are
pretty scarily sweet...but who played them???

>HW>Just another example of Rush ripping of Rock Legends of the 70's.

L8er, (a Ghost in The Ruins) hoped..
>Ah c'mon guys do we need to order more anti-inflamatory medication?
>Theo any re-fills left 8>).

Please take this in the spirit in which it was given....
You read the whole post I hope, so you _know_ I was just kidding.
In fact EVERYONE has ignored that post, so I must have absolutely NO
sense of humour, 'cos I laughed my plums off whilst writing it.
Heavy sighs.

Chris the Underpantz
AKA da Horse Whisperer