Review of HF

Tue Apr 21 10:27:04 EDT 1998

>I think it was great that they moved BFY to open the shows at present.
Those that want to here it are immediately rewarded and get "in the mood",
while those of us that have heard it 10000 times have it out of the way:-)

Good points, although it seems a little funny that we BOC fans would
want to get a song "out of the way".  Not disagreeing with you, just
making an observation...

Someone else pointed out something that I also agree with as far as having
"The Big 3" together - once BFY (or B4U) starts, you know the show is
ending soon.

I like the idea of using this as an opener though - like Jack says, gets
a lot of people "in the mood".

>Hey, I liked it several years ago, but I would have to say it's get a beer
time for me at shows now:-)

Hey, I always stock up before BOC hits the stage... :-)

John