BOC HF and exotic dancers

Tue Apr 21 10:43:00 EDT 1998

>What tracks off of HF do you think would be "good" for dancing to (as in
topless type dancing, BTW).

Personally, I'm not sure ANY of HF's tracks would work that great for
topless dancing (maybe Hammer Back?) - although any girl that could keep
up with See You in Black is gonna get a LOT of tips...  ;-)

Actually, this reminds me of something that's crossed my mind a few times -
how 'bout getting Victoria's Secret or some other lingerie company to do
an ad campaign using BOC's See You in Black?  At least, everytime *I*
hear "I'd Like to See You in Black", I immediately think of leather and
lace...  ;-)

John