BOC HF fungus song poll

Hall, Russell J russell.j.hall at LMCO.COM
Tue Apr 21 11:52:32 EDT 1998

My current Fungus Song is Still Burning.  When I first heard it,  I
though it was o.k.,
not really a worthy sequal to BFY, but after several spins, I've found
myself humming/singing
it here and there.

How about this for a tee-shirt idea.

Front: