BOC: COmIX

M R Godwin hssmrg at BATH.AC.UK
Tue Apr 21 11:53:31 EDT 1998

On Tue, 21 Apr 1998, Horse Whisperer wrote:
> Whoh - you are sooo gonna hafta explain that!  Whaddaya talkin' about?

It's a song about comics from the legendary unreleased Stalk Forrest Group
album, which featured most of BOC except Eric, I think. (I haven't got the
FAQ by me). Demo copies of the "Arthur Comics" single, which is the B-side
of "Quicksand", do exist. It's a great little song with Buck soloing in
his best 'Buck's Boogie' style.

Any more info, anyone? Like details on whether "Arthur Comics" really
existed?

- Mike Godwin