BOC HF and exotic dancers

Mike Looney - ionet mlooney at IONET.NET
Tue Apr 21 13:48:29 EDT 1998

John A Swartz wrote:

> >What tracks off of HF do you think would be "good" for dancing to (as
> in
> topless type dancing, BTW).
>
> Personally, I'm not sure ANY of HF's tracks would work that great for
> topless dancing (maybe Hammer Back?) - although any girl that could
> keep
> up with See You in Black is gonna get a LOT of tips...  ;-)
>
> Actually, this reminds me of something that's crossed my mind a few
> times -
> how 'bout getting Victoria's Secret or some other lingerie company to
> do
> an ad campaign using BOC's See You in Black?  At least, everytime *I*
> hear "I'd Like to See You in Black", I immediately think of leather
> and
> lace...  ;-)

Given the other things that this set of girls are dancing to, it's not
that fast.   We are talking some of them dance to Yngwie Malmsteen.
Later next week I'll let the list know how the dancing went...

--
Sillyness is the last refuse of the doomed.  P. Opus
http://www.spellbooksoftware.com