OFF: French Revolution ? (Was Re: OFF: Geezer...Black Science)

Kenneth Magnusson bishop.garden at FALKOPING.MAIL.TELIA.COM
Tue Apr 21 13:54:53 EDT 1998

>Here's the story as I...for Rainbow again.

Oh, really, my vote for Fin Costello as the coolest photographer ever,
haha, wonderful, I'll bet Ritchie and Ronnie laughed too, they seems to be
so relaxed ; ^>

>I imagine it was just that Rainbow were all so jealous of Rush!  I'm
>surprised that they didn't copy By-Tor & the Snow Dog, or Am I Going
>Bald, or The Trees, rather than BD?  What's up with those guys?

Yepp, I can almost see Ritchie and Ronnie smiling through I Think I'm Goin
Bald, inspiring Ronnie to do a follow-up called I Wish I Were Longer.

>Hmm...A lot of people voted for Ronald Reagan too!

Yes, of course, I think his politics stinks, but one can't deny his skills,
he really accomplished what he set out to do, lowering the taxes and sink
the Sovietunion, the first at enormous costs for the poor of the US.

What worries me is that people buy Stones albums.

>Methinks thou doth protest too much...

I don't know why people put down Rush and their fans, we are rather serious
about our favourite band, so I might be rather agitated sometimes. On the
other hand I don't put people down for liking bands like UFO or Status Quo,
who in my opinion are plain stupid, totally unbearable. And there is also
the fact that english is not my first language so sometimes when I try to
joke and forgets the smiler no-one will notice my intent.

>> >Did You know that Rush is the fourth band when it comes to the amount
>> >of recieved gold discs, only Kiss, The Beatles and Rolling Stones
>> >have got more.
>>
>> Hm?  Not Elvis or Sinatra or something like that?

Well, since when are Elvis and Sinatra a band ? ; ^>

>I'm not ashamed to admit I'm a Rush fan, but as great as they are . . .
>unfortunately, they're not fourth in the amount of gold discs received.

I were mistaken, they were third tie with Kiss, this was when Test For Echo
was released so...approx 1.5 years back but it is the truth, I won't bet my
life but almost...
It was BANDS not artists, of course, D Ross, Elvis, Sinatra...I would guess
that bands have bigger troubles to maintain the interest due to changing
line-ups, splitting up, reunions etc  etc

>Nice wishful thinking Kenneth!

Wishful thinking is one of the big troubles in my life.

>Karen

Nice to hear from You, Karen, hur går det med svenskan ?

Kenneth

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
"- Vet du vem som bestämmer på dataavdelningen ?
 -  De e la databasen !"
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Bishop Garden Records
Box 747
521 22 Falkoping
SWEDEN
Tel +46 (0)515 823 08
mailto:bishop.garden at falkoping.mail.telia.com

The Moor
http://www3.tripnet.se/~hmm/moor/

The Moor Tour Info
http://www.thing.de/projekte/future/themoor.htm

This message was transmitted from a MicroSoft-free device.