OFF: New Savatage Fan

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Tue Apr 21 15:52:26 EDT 1998

Ted A>I would have to say the earplugs are a must...especially if you
want to keep listening to those Savatage discs!

Howls!  Give me a chance to rap to some fellow Sava - Fans on this list
and together we will concoct a compliation tape of their music that will
make you salivate.  You should note too that Savatage is much bigger in
Europe than the US and as your bound to cross the great pond in the near
future you may be seeing them a lot over there.  OK now who can I get
...lets see John, Torgo, yeah Torgo's great with tapes....

Ted>anyone who thought about coming and DIDN'T should be kicking
themselves!!!  it was a great time!
{SNIP}
oh, and I forgot to add.....
Buck also played "Real World"

ARRGGGHHHHH!  Damn you warned me I didn't want to miss this.  Now I'm
really depressed that my wife wouldn't let me out of the house two
nights in a row...8>)

"Isn't sanity just a one trick pony anyway?  I mean all you get is one
trick, rational thinking.  But when your good and crazy the sky's the
limit."  -The Tick

Ghost in the Ruins