BOC: Reverse fungus

Nick English nick at THECAMPUS.COM
Wed Apr 22 01:27:01 EDT 1998

Since I was the one who got the whole fungus thing going, I thought
maybe we've all had time to debate the opposite.

I hate being negative already, but are there any tunes people are
getting more turned OFF to at this point?

I haven't yet started to skip tracks on HF, but if/when I do, I think
'Real World' will be the first to go. I work in alternative rock
radio, and I hate the shit. This tune is too reminiscent of Dave
Matthews and a bunch of other crap for my tastes. The Buck vocals and
somewhat BOC-bent are the only thing saving it at this time. Leave
the acoustics to the 'Unplugged' set. I like my BOC electric!

-- Nick