OFF: BOC-L Tape Trade of 1993 for 1998

Wed Apr 22 08:56:44 EDT 1998

>         Oh, I think I might be up for that... Is anyone going to organise
> this? Yours,
>              Jon

Well, it looks like it's going to be a popular idea, so someone's going to
have to - meaning Muggins probably!

How about it works something like this:

If you want to participate, first make your tape!  Let's say C60 or C90
depending how you feel, content pretty much open to your judgement (or lack
thereof); it'd defeat the object to fill it with very well-known stuff, or
indeed anything by BOC or HW!, but as long as it's stuff you genuinely like
and are happy to defend publicly, sky's the limit!

Then if you e-mail me your name and postal address, I'll put them all in a
(virtual) hat and then e-mail everyone telling them where to send their tape
to.  You'll just have to trust me on the fairness of this! :)

What about timing?  I know I said midsummer but that's a full 2 months
away... we could go very BOC and say Last Days of May?  In which case get
your tape done by around the middle of May (gives you 3 weeks which should
be plenty) and the posting done around May 20????

Of course, there's no reason why the tapes can't then be circulated around
and around....

- Andy