LIVE 1976 VIDEO

John McIntyre MCINTYRE at PA.MSU.EDU
Wed Apr 22 09:21:00 EDT 1998

>From: Carl Edlund Anderson <cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK>

>     This is the stuff that makes the video for me.  Total, over-the-top,
>hyper-indulgent *cheeeeese-fest* :)  And that's why I love the vid, but
>don't bother with the CD.  The visuals are everything.  Pure
>entertainment.

Besides, is there any other video documentation of the full scale laser
show?  OK, so the cramped confines of the video screen don't do it justice,
but it does serve as a memory jog.

Of course, for me the primary motivation for getting the video was that I
was at that show. (-8  The opening act was Uriah Heep on their _Firefly_
tour; quite a show.

John McIntyre
Physics - Astronomy Domine Dept
Michigan State University