OFF: BOC-L Tape Trade of 1993 for 1998

Si Halley sihalley at VOSSNET.CO.UK
Mon Apr 20 10:41:39 EDT 1998

Subject: Re: OFF: BOC-L Tape Trade of 1993 for 1998

>Well, it looks like it's going to be a popular idea, so someone's going to
>have to - meaning Muggins probably!
>
>How about it works something like this:
>
>If you want to participate, first make your tape!  Let's say C60 or C90
>depending how you feel, content pretty much open to your judgement (or lack
>thereof); it'd defeat the object to fill it with very well-known stuff, or
>indeed anything by BOC or HW!, but as long as it's stuff you genuinely like
>and are happy to defend publicly, sky's the limit!

Just a suggestion, but howabout sending the tapes with just a track listing
and not the artists name? A lot of people see the band name and make up
their minds about the merits of a song before actually hearing it. Then
sender keeps a list of artists and sends it at a later date.
Just an idea.

Si

-----
"I`ve got 'some' answers to 'most' of your questions!"
The Alice Cooper Trivia File -
http://village.vossnet.co.uk/s/sihalley/intro.html