HW: Covers All, Tape 5 (was: Re: HW: Kula Shaker Hurry on Sundown)

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Wed Apr 22 09:50:04 EDT 1998

What's this?  Tupac Shakur covered a Hawkwind tune?

Anyways, when tape 5 is ready, how will this be handled,
will it be a new distribution list, or will it go
from the old one, was this a send blanks in (can't recall
from last one) or was it a fee.....

anywas, looking forward to it...

Andrew A. Apold (mordru at magg.net), aka  | Tension
Roger Shrubstaff,                       |  Apprehension
Duchy of Silverwater (BL), Amtgard      |    and Dissention
aka Asgrim Dragon -=UDIC=-              |     have begun.
+--------B-L-U-E--Ö-Y-S-T-E-R--C-U-L-T--+    -Alfred Bester
 "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random