OFF: BOC-L Tape Trade of 1993 for 1998

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Wed Apr 22 10:33:34 EDT 1998

>Just a suggestion, but howabout sending the tapes with just a track listing
>and not the artists name? A lot of people see the band name and make up
>their minds about the merits of a song before actually hearing it. Then
>sender keeps a list of artists and sends it at a later date.
>Just an idea.

Well, we're already doing this without permission from most of
the artists, and despite the disclaimers, not giving credit I think
would be worse than possibly causing someone to prejudge...

You don't have to look at the credits, I guess...

Andrew A. Apold (mordru at magg.net), aka  | Tension
Roger Shrubstaff,                       |  Apprehension
Duchy of Silverwater (BL), Amtgard      |    and Dissention
aka Asgrim Dragon -=UDIC=-              |     have begun.
+--------B-L-U-E--Ö-Y-S-T-E-R--C-U-L-T--+    -Alfred Bester
 "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random