LIVE 1976 VIDEO

Wed Apr 22 14:24:54 EDT 1998

>Live 76 is a gem.  Even Eric's "Get out a paper, and a pen, and you
write Dear Mr. Carter, me an' my friends wanna get high and we don't
wanna go to jail for it" and "What's the point of having a hog in the
garage if you can't go over 55 miles per hour on it, I mean, I wanna get
my motor runnin'!" make sense.  True 70's brilliance.  Abd with the
video you get to see Eric's spilt-to-the-navel leather jumpsuit and the
legendary "Here comes a man in a white suit with a Les Paul guitar,
gonna get DOWN to a little Buck's Boogie!".

Yeah, not to mention the 5 guitars, Joe's cool bass solo, and Al's
infamous tuxedo shirt - "There's only one thing, One Thing, ONE
THING (well maybe that's three) - you got to KNOW - you got to
let that girl...Let That Girl...LET THAT GIRL...ROCK AND ROLL!!!"

John