OFF: BOC-L Tape Trade of 1993 for 1998

Wed Apr 22 16:09:43 EDT 1998

> Pardon,
>
> But what is usually included on the tapes in the trade?  Just
> songs/stuff we like?  are there limits? Years, song types, etc?

Well, there's no "usually" to it since the only precedent is in 1993!

What it is, is kind of a virtual "having your mates round and playing them
some records".  So, no limits other than (a) it's not something everyone's
heard already and (b) you've got to like it yourself!  Use your own
judgement as to whether you think anyone *else* will ike it!

A great chance to discover new bands that you'll never hear on MTV...  and
also to form opinions on some of these weird bands people bang on about and
you've never heard of!

- Andy