LIVE 1976 VIDEO

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Wed Apr 22 15:15:19 EDT 1998

>Anyone ever seen the BOC Live 1976 video? I ran across it at a store
>recently...it has the same cover as that poor quality CD that's been
>popping up at record stores over the past couple years. I bought the
>CD recently, but was disappointed with the sound. Is the video any
>better? I'm really interested, but wary nonetheless.

The audio is exactly the same, but the video is of surprisingly
good quality for something that wasn't intended for such use...

At times they play around with chroma fx, weird colors, etc.
Sometimes it seems to work (blue wash on Eric during Astronomy),
most of the time it gets in the way, but they don't do it that
much....

The lasers came through great...

Given the lack of official BOC video releases readily available,
I consider it a 'must have'....

Andrew A. Apold (mordru at magg.net), aka  | Tension
Roger Shrubstaff,                       |  Apprehension
Duchy of Silverwater (BL), Amtgard      |    and Dissention
aka Asgrim Dragon -=UDIC=-              |     have begun.
+--------B-L-U-E--Ö-Y-S-T-E-R--C-U-L-T--+    -Alfred Bester
 "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random