BOC-L Tape Trade of 1993 for 1998

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Wed Apr 22 17:54:26 EDT 1998

>Oh, I wanna join in on this thing too.  There are people here with v.
stramnge tastes in music (myself shyly included) and what a way to
expand your head.  And what a pleasure it will be compiling those
tapes.

>but as long as it's stuff you genuinely like
and are happy to defend publicly, sky's the limit!

I'm confused I thought the original project was to fill tape with bad
music to repulse or embarrass the listener.  Why would you defend it?  I
have a few "why did I buy this" or "Glad it only cost a buck" cd's.
Just not sure which way this project is going.  Oh well I'll turn full
attention to making Ted a Savatage fan.....

Ghost in the Ruins