HW: Shake Like The Wind/Pink Dots/Purple Flashes

reset mumford at ONLINE.NO
Thu Apr 23 05:36:04 EDT 1998

Hey, I don't hate 'em in the true sense of the word - I *can't* hate even
if I try... for newsgroup postings and email lists strictly I can though
virtually hate tho!

You know what, I LOVE KULA SHAKER!

It felt soooooooooooo GOOOOOOOOOOD tooo say that! (I'm a habitual liar
y'see)

Chr.

ObFuckingAmazing: Legendary Pink Dots last night - the best gig I **ever**
attended!! Incredible, cosmic, amazing etc. I'd never heard them before,
but this is where Gong and Hawkwind left off and these guys took off....
mindblowing to say the least!!!!!!!!!!! JOY!! Now, that Visa account needs
to lose some... er.. pounds. Hallelujah.

> Why hate? I saw them live recently and thought they were really rather
> good. I saw them on Good Friday, which gave an amusing resonance to the
> lines
>         "It's a feeling like no other
>         Spending Easter with your mother, baby
>         It's a freaky roller coaster ride!"   :)
>
> Crispian Mills I thought was pretty good on guitar, did some interesting
> but not indulgent solos.

**

> David Hardman                           "Maybe it's because I'm a
Londoner