BOC: Re: Astoria show (was HF review)

Fri Apr 24 08:08:33 EDT 1998

        Right! What time are the doors? If we arrange a meeting time then
I'll be more prepared for this gig than I have been in living memory...
when I get my ticket!
        Which has just caused me to remember last BOC gig - came down from
Cambridge the week before, left my ticket there...Didn't find out until
the day. Had to coach up to get it and back down again at top speed,
arrived just as the support band were starting. Still worth it!
        Right - I'm gonna sort that ticket out!
                Jon