OFF: BOC-L Tape

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Fri Apr 24 08:20:38 EDT 1998

>Well... It all depends on how large the list'll get. I don't _really_
>fancy having to send 70-some tapes to the US....

Okay, we'll put you down for someone in Australia...<g>

Good point.  If nothing else, the list can be geographically
planned, perhaps... though at the same time I think it might
be more interesting to get tapes further locales than nearby...
and one way or another, they're going to have to make the
crossing, it isn't fair if one person always has someone
5 miles away and the next has to mail halfway around the world...

Any ideas?

Andrew A. Apold (mordru at magg.net), aka  | Tension
Roger Shrubstaff,                       |  Apprehension
Duchy of Silverwater (BL), Amtgard      |    and Dissention
aka Asgrim Dragon -=UDIC=-              |     have begun.
+--------B-L-U-E--Ö-Y-S-T-E-R--C-U-L-T--+    -Alfred Bester
 "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random