BOC: Reverse fungus/Real World

Nick English nick at THECAMPUS.COM
Fri Apr 24 05:51:04 EDT 1998

 > I do object to his usage of terms.  Just because one personally dislikes
 > something does not necessarily make it "shit" or "crap"...  To arbitrarily

I swear I'm not trying to start trouble here, but don't you think my
usage of a few dirty words is being taken WAY too seriously? It's
just my opinion, and that's the terminology I chose. No specific
reason, no truly destructive malice intended. Just kinda the way I
talk. If we were having this conversation face-to-face, you wouldn't
have been offended.

--  Nick