OFF: BOC-L Tape

reset3xKO mumford at ONLINE.NO
Fri Apr 24 10:14:35 EDT 1998

Just have one "hat" for Europe, and one "hat" for USA and then Andy can
randomly "match" em up. The Australians can remain isolated down under
amongst themselves, seeing as history/gene pool proves that critters and
bands down under only get *more* bizarre *with* isolation for some reason
;-)

(seriously, just toss ye olde colonial prison in either bag ;)
Chr.