HW: Repertoire

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Fri Apr 24 10:50:49 EDT 1998

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Soniqu=E9?= writes:

> Hi all,
>
> Just got back to Oz (phew!), and haven't read my mail yet so this may be old
> news .... seems like repertoire have done a HW comp. All I know about it is
> as follows. Anyone seen it?
>
> REPERTOIRE RR 4676
> HAWKWIND - SINGLE'S A'S & B'S
>            THE ULTIMATE COLLECTION! 20 GREATEST HIT

If this was 1970-1980 as the previous poster indicated that means the 20
come from the 38 tracks:

Hurry on Sundown/ Mirror of Illusion 1970 (Liberty)

Silver Machine/ Seven by Seven 1972 (UA)

Hurry on Sundown/Master of the Universe/Silver Machine/Orgone Accumulator
   [ US  double 7" EP]

Lord of Light (edited)/ Born to Go (edited Greasy Truckers version)
   - [German release] 1973

Urban Guerilla/ Brainbox Pollution 1973 (UA)

Silver Machine/ Urban Guerilla [German UA release]

Sonic Attack 1974 [White label promo disc - one sided - in cloth bag]

Paradox (edited)/ You'd Better Believe It (edited) 1974 (UA)
   - (both on "Stasis" compilation) [German release]

Silver Machine/ 7 by 7/ Lord of Light/ Born to Go [German double single]

Psychedelic Warlords/ It's so Easy 1974  (UA)

Psychedelic Warlords/ Hall of the Mountain Grill/ D-Rider/ Wind of Change
   [ US EP (UA-SP-109) 1974]

Kings of Speed/ Motorhead 1974 (UA) pic sleeve

Kerb Crawler/ Honky Dorky 1975 (two different lables)

Silver Machine/ Seven by Seven 7" reissue 1976

Back on the Streets/ The Dream of Isis 1976  (Charisma) pic sleeve

Quark, Strangeness, and Charm/ The Forge of Vulcan 1977 (Charisma)

Quark, Strangeness, and Charm/ The Iron Dream 1977 (European Charisma)

Hassan I Sabha/Fable of a Failed Race 1977 (French Charisma)

Hassan I Sabha/Damnation Alley Part 2 1977 (Italian Charisma) pic sleeve

Psi Power/ Deathtrap 1978  (Charisma)

25 Years/ Dead Dreams of the Cold War Kid 7" 1979 (Charisma)

25 Years/ PXR5/ Dead Dreams of the Cold War Kid 1979  12" EP on grey vinyl

Shot Down in the Night/ Urban Guerilla 1980 (Bronze) pic sleeve

Who's Gonna Win the War?/ Nuclear Toy  1980  (Bronze) pic sleeve - 2 diff labels