Lyrics To Cagey Cretins/Ted A is Doooomeddd.......

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Fri Apr 24 11:49:41 EDT 1998

>Got to agree here, just what are the lyrics to "Cagey Cretins" on about ? In
fact, most of the songs on Tyranny and Mutation are obscure, any one
care to enlighten me as to the meaning/story of this albums tracks ?

>Andy C

Couple o' things -

Cagey is on Secret Treaties

Lyrics are rather bizzare and Eric does not ennunciate well so I don't
know what all the words are.

Lyrically, I pay little attention to BOC, if I did more songs would
probably fall into the category of Seven Secreaming Dizbusters.  For the
record, love the music but hate the song for the playfull interlude with
"old scratch."  Dumb I know but 20 year + habits are hard to break.

Note to Ted - Sava tape is starting to cook.  I talked to the Setlist
Master and he is intrigued by this.  Knows and loves Sav.  You my friend
are doomed to become a major fan, (SETLIST MASTER never misses on these
things).  Only concern is that the stereo is a bit on the blink and I
may have to make it a type I tape from my boombox.  Won't be bad but not
the quality of a type ii tape and the bigger stereo.  Prepare for doom
and lots of spending on Sava discs.  HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE.

Ghost in the Ruins <---Title to A Sav song BTW