Lyrics To Cagey Cretins/Ted A is Doooomeddd.......

Dennis Landstedt dlandste at WORLDRAMP.NET
Fri Apr 24 13:21:25 EDT 1998

The lyrics can easily be found on the Internet. If you have trouble, send
me a private email and I will send you the URL.

The lyrics to all songs on Secret Treaties, IMHO, are not meant to be
taken seriously. there are a few where you can see a theme like ME262 is
about the NAZI air force in WWI, etc, but you can go crazy trying to
figure out the meaning behind most of the stuff!

Dennis

Dennis Landstedt

Home: (407) 359-3172     Microsoft MVP and SiteBuilder Network Member