OFF: Ted A is Doooomeddd.......

Ted talger at PIPELINE.COM
Fri Apr 24 15:19:10 EDT 1998

AB sez
>Note to Ted - Sava tape is starting to cook.  I talked to the Setlist
>Master and he is intrigued by this.  Knows and loves Sav.  You my friend
>are doomed to become a major fan, (SETLIST MASTER never misses on these
>things).  Only concern is that the stereo is a bit on the blink and I
>may have to make it a type I tape from my boombox.  Won't be bad but not
>the quality of a type ii tape and the bigger stereo.  Prepare for doom
>and lots of spending on Sava discs.  HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE.

 oh sure, just what I need..... with over 700 titles between vinyl
and CD, I need another band to get fanatical about????
sheesh...... but go ahead with it....I'll have to return the favor with
a CD....once I get some of my new audio software figured out, it might
even contain some choice vinyl (can you say Radio shows?)....

Ted