BOC: Is Imaginos really that good?

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Fri Apr 24 15:09:56 EDT 1998

>And, y'know, with the exception of Imaginos, this might be the first BOC
album since Secret Treaties that achieves that...

(surrrounded by asbestos Ghost retorts)

I cannot in good faith accept this statement unless it read "this might
be the first BOC album since Secret Treaties that acheives that."
Imaginos, not as guilty as say Club Ninja, but guilty nonetheless.

OK feel free to drop napalm on me now...

Ghost in the Ruins

OBjustcuriousandreallydumbquestion > if you remove the "on" from  "Hurry
on Sundown" song does it sound anything like the Outlaw's version?