HW: looks rather nice for a comp for a change?

Doug Pearson ceres at SIRIUS.COM
Fri Apr 24 15:19:06 EDT 1998

on Fri, 24 Apr 1998 11:34:10 +0100, M Holmes <fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK> wrote:

>reset3xKO writes:
>
>> 451942 HAWKWIND-SINGLE'S A'S & B'S 1970-1980 $19.95
>> 1998 compilation on Repertoire featuring 20 of the space rock act's
>> best from this period.
>> Found the above posted in alt.music.spacerock availible from THe Artist's
>> Shop... curious if there are any odd mixes etc. that are still vinyl only
>> that may be on here? Anyone? Either way it will be a nice package knowing
>> Reportoire.
>
>The Remasters series and Stasis have this covered apart from:
>
>D-Rider  : the edited version on the US EP in 1974
>Damnation Alley Part II : the cut on the B side of Hassan I Sabha
>PXR5 : the edited version on the 25 Years single
>
>That's about it I believe.

Does this mean that 'Stasis' and the 'XISOS' remaster have different
versions of "Silver Machine"?  (if so, which one corresponds to which
inner-groove etching? ... I know, I should just check to Codex but I'm
feeling lazy today.)

What CD is the single version of "Psi Power" on?

Thanks,

        -Doug
         ceres at sirius.com