BOC: Is Imaginos really that good?

Fri Apr 24 22:30:34 EDT 1998

On fre 24 apr 1998 12.09 -0700 "BREVARD, Adrian R." <abrevard at SHL.COM>
wrote:
> I cannot in good faith accept this statement unless it read "this might
> be the first BOC album since Secret Treaties that acheives that."
> Imaginos, not as guilty as say Club Ninja, but guilty nonetheless.
> OK feel free to drop napalm on me now...

     Boom!  <cue "Ride of the Valkyries">

Cheers,
Carl

ps - I love the smell of Imaginos in the morning.  It smells like ...
     ... something's coming this way ... it's ... it's ... (it's ...)
     It 's the siege and investiture of Baron von Frankenstein's castle
     at Weissaria.

pps - or possibly a foreign mirror (taken from the jungle by *crime*!)

--
Carl Edlund Anderson
Dept. of Anglo-Saxon, Norse, & Celtic
mailto:cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk