HW: Strange Daze '98

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Sun Apr 26 02:14:08 EDT 1998

Hi Folks...

I just noticed on Jim Lascko's site that Strange Daze '98 has been moved
from New York state to Ohio!!  It will be at Nelson Ledges, which is
somewhere near Parkman, Ohio if my memory serves correctly.  I lived in
Painesville, Ohio for four years and must have driven through Parkman (a
*very* small town) 30 times on my way to Pennsylvania (my original home
state), but I've never been to Nelson Ledges.  One of those things where you
don't visit the places so near to you while you're there.

Actually, now that I think back more, I remember seeing a large outdoor
facility near the Nelson Ledges area right on Rte. 422, a place where
concerts were sometimes held.  Maybe that's where it will be, as opposed to
the state park proper.  I'm sure our resident Cleveland locals can tell us more.

Anyway, it means two less hours driving for me, and two more for those in
Toronto, New York, Boston, Philadelphia, etc., etc.  Hey, but what's two
hours more on top of 10 or 12, right??

See ya' there!  Keith H. (FAA)