HW: Smoke Dreams

reset3xKO mumford at ONLINE.NO
Sun Apr 26 10:34:51 EDT 1998

As an ambient, or any, album, Anubian Lights is rather excellent :) Yes,
far better than Hawkwind's aimless twiddling in the area (Strange Trips &
Piepe Dreams, Its The Business, Psychedelic Warriors). Has a nice mystical
element too. In my *most* humble opinion, of course...

Chr.

>      It seems ambientish to me, tho I don't know much about "ambient" as
a genre.  I like it though.  Rather better than HW's forays into the field,
actually.