OFF: Tape Project

bart bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK
Mon Apr 27 03:45:58 EDT 1998

> Torgo asked
>
> > Is there some kind of rule about tape QUALITY for this thing?
>
> Not really, except I don't think anyone should send something they'd be
> ashamed of.  If it's really crummy, you can always pillory them on the
> list... :)  But we have to remember that everybody's budget isn't the same.

As long as its chrome not ferric, it all becomes much of a muchness in my
experience. Boots' own :) super chrome C100s stand up against practically any
TDK variants I've used.

BTW, howbout extending this project over to irock ? I'm sure there's a few
people over there itching to get in on this ...

Tim