baltimore

Mon Apr 27 10:32:07 EDT 1998

>is this better that the Brain Surgeons? Anyone care to compare? Do you
think that Al has listened to the new BOC yet? I wonder what he thinks of
the acoustic version of In Thee....??

NOPE, I don't care to compare.  Hey, I don't listen to tBS and compare it
with Al's old work, so why should I now listen to the new BOC and compare
it with tBS?  To me, they are distinctly different bands, and I like them
both.  I WOULD be curious to know if Al had heard the new BOC, but my
suspicion is that while he might have opinions on the product, he'd much
rather talk about the next tBS album (hint hint Al!).

John