baltimore

Mon Apr 27 10:38:30 EDT 1998

>  But the real reason no one compares is they don't want flames.......we
have a sacred cow...

Bullshit (pun, and strong language intended).  There is no reason to compare.
Do we sit here and compare BOC's output to Hawkwind's?  Of course not.  So,
other than the fact that 3/5ths of the current BOC used to gig with 1/5
of the current tBS, the two bands are entirely seperate.  Enjoy them both
for the different musical textures they provide.  Do you compare the taste
of a fine beer to the taste of a fine piece of cake.  How about a ride on
a motorcycle to the ride of a limo?  Chinese food to pizza?  Sex with
bowling? (o.k., that last one was just a joke).

I mean, if either Al played on the current BOC album, or Buck played on the
last tBS album, there might be some basis for comparison - but as it stands
today, there is not commonality between the two bands.

John